About the business
At OneHQ our primary goal is to help businesses thrive!
Technology landscapes are constantly changing and evolving so at OneHQ our focus is to stay ahead of these changes so our clients can focus on what’s possible tomorrow instead.
We recognise that every business is different. That’s why we’re a little different too. What makes us unique is that we take a holistic approach to business and technology. We take the time to understand our clients so we can deliver solutions that are right for their future.
We're looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join our growing team - this is a new role due to growth in the business.
Role tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintains and supports Microsoft server operating systems and associated hardware.
- Incident management and reporting.
- Project planning and management.
- Troubleshooting escalations from the Service desk team.
- VoIP Infrastructure design and implementation.
- IT Network infrastructure management and optimisation.
- Work with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements.
- Monitoring and testing performance of applications, foreseeing potential bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions.
- Conducting Network and security audits of new and existing clients.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well focused and motivated
- Good understanding of Office 365, Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP and DNS
- Remote Desktop Services
- Server hardware
- Virtualization technologies (VMWare / Hyper V)
- VoIP Phone systems
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join our world class professional services company based in our Newmarket office.
- Our mission is to help Kiwi’s win in business by providing the means for them to do what they love, and focus less on running their IT and operations.
- There will be opportunity to grow within the organisation, as we are all about tangible outcomes - so when you're adding value, you will be rewarded!
- We operate a small, friendly office with a relaxed and modern feel, and have a team of experts across business and IT who are able to integrate with our clients easily so our community and team is much larger than just us!
- We offer a fun, vibrant and flexible environment with a focus on family, everybody can work form home 1 day per week.
- We have a very well stocked beer fridge for when we celebrate together, or feel the need start the weekend early!
Please apply now to secure this awesome opportunity, with a company that prides itself on customer outcomes and your own success.
Please note that because of travel restrictions, unfortunately if you do not live and reside in New Zealand currently your application cannot be considered. Please let us know immediately if your situation changes though!