This role exists to design the strategy and manage the execution of the sales capability at OneHQ. The role is part of the executive team and is responsible primarily for attracting clients, revenue success and leadership of our sales team.
The key qualities required for this role are a strong and proven consultative sales track record. Deep relationship with a specific set of clients and partners, strong knowledge of the NZ SME marketplace, outstanding communication skills and the ability to lead, motivate and work in a team environment. You will help to grow the OneHQ business in NZ by exercising strong sales management and selling skills.
• To drive and achieve OneHQ’s revenue target in NZ through strong sales leadership, highly focused sales management and excellent sales operational execution
• Manage OneHQ relationship’s with targeted strategic clients and partners; identify, manage and close sales opportunities to achieve targets
• This role will be required to bring together a sales team that is currently split between the Accounting/Business and IT parts of our business. Your contribution to a sales-first culture within the combined team and across OneHQ cannot be understated
• You will own the design of our sales strategy as well as the execution team structure and resources required. You’ll lead the development of this in partnership with your peers in the exec team
• This role is equally focused on leading and selling – leading by example is important to our team to develop the right sales culture
• The role has national responsibility with half of OneHQ’s clients based outside of Auckland we see great opportunity to use our existing national client base as beachheads to develop regional sales offices
• Through demonstrating thought leadership and SME sector knowledge you will become acknowledged as a trusted adviser by our clients and team