About the business:
At OneHQ our primary goal is to help businesses thrive!
Technology landscapes are constantly changing and evolving so at OneHQ our focus is to stay ahead of these changes so our clients can focus on what’s possible for them tomorrow instead.
We recognise that every business is different. That’s why we’re a little different too. What makes us unique is that we take a holistic approach to business and technology. We take the time to understand our clients so we can deliver solutions that are right for their future.
OneHQ is growing and we're looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our professional services team as a long term Associate on contract.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding services and delivery to our clients by contributing to digital reviews and recommendations.
- You will be carrying out workshops with clients, capturing detail, and helping to collate recommendations on how to better run their business operations and technology.
- You will need an adaptable, solutions focused mind set, as well as strong analytical and delivery abilities to help enable the team deliver successful outcomes.
Qualifications and Experience:
- You will already be an experienced business analyst, adept at requirements gathering and contributing as part of a team to process analysis and documentation.
- You will be adept at setting and meeting priorities and ensuring all moving parts come together.
- You will have experience in running workshops independently or as a team, and have the ability to contribute to the detailed documentation, business case preparation, implementation plans and training.
- You will have experience across a wide range of industries and have knowledge of how different departments such as Manufacturing, Finance and Operations works.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join our world class professional services company based in our Newmarket office.
- Our mission is to help Kiwi’s win in business by providing the means for them to do what they love, and focus less on running their IT and operations.
- We operate a small, friendly office with a relaxed and modern feel, and have a team of experts across business and IT who are able to integrate with our clients easily so our community and team is much larger than just us!
- We offer a fun, vibrant and flexible environment with a focus on family, and have a very well stocked beer fridge for when we celebrate together, or feel the need start the weekend early!